Merino One Piece Suit 200, Black
A base layer made to be tight fitting and in direct contact with your skin. This traps air next to your skin and insulates the body from the cold. All combined with the wools extreme ability to transport sweat away from your body. One Piece Suit has a full front two way separating zipper and crew neck, and is made of a circular knit fabric. The sleeve cuffs are sewn in.
Nicht am Lager
- 60 % Merino wool - For excellent moisture and odour control
- 25 % Polyester - For added elasticity and a more comfortable wear
- 13% Polyamide - For extreme durability
- 2% Elastane - For added elasticity and a more comfortable wear
- Odour free
- Great insulation
- Great moisture vapour regulation
- Full front two-way zipper
- Optimized design with few seams
- Circular knit fabric
- No gap in the back
Did you know?
When originally designed for the Swedish and Norweigen armies, a requirement was a tough material that can withstand rough treatment and to be washable at high temperatures (60°C, 140°F)
One seamstress sews the entire garment from start to finish. The seamstress signs off on the garment by sewing a nametag into it.